Monday, July 14, 2014

Eleventeen Reasons to Hire Corrie Hulse

One

I used to write for Change.org...before they were cool.




Two

@Montel_Williams follows me on Twitter. 
Also, @AskAKorean once called me a commie spy.




Three

I have a Master's Degree from the University of Washington, 
A Bachelor's Degree from Pacific Lutheran University, 
A certificate in Peace Operations from the University of Montreal,
A certificate in Mass Atrocity Prevention from the Montreal Institute for Genocide Studies.



Four 

I have lived and worked abroad for 4.5 of the last 7 years. During that time there were many, many K-Pop "hits".



Five

I once pursued a career as a rock star. It was not uneventful.



Six

I can order you lunch in 4 different languages. 

굴 주세요!!


Seven

Madeleine Albright once favorited one of my tweets.



Eight

Previous titles include: University Instructor, Program Coordinator, Freelance Writer, International Affairs Editor, Communications Specialist, Research Assistant, Teaching Assistant, Restorative Community Service Mentor, Barista.


Occasionally referred to as a Ballerina of Writing.



Nine

I am an expert in R2P. Arguably, also in maneuvering my way through subway systems worldwide.




Ten

Been interviewed for the New York Times as well as USA Today
One day I will have a byline in the New York Times. Just wait for it.




Eleven

Though I haven't lived there in years, I'm Northwest through and through.



Eleventeen

I'm kind of a badass. 나 죽이지.




If any of these eleventeen reasons has peaked your interest, 
feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, or my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment